FORUM I F LO

Opis forum

#1 2007-12-01 01:10:42

piorun71

Administrator

Punktów :   

Anglik

Tu zamieszczamy streszczenia tekstów z anglika pozdrawiam

At the age of 54 Haidemarie Schewrmer gave up a job as a psychoterapist. Today she has only chothes.
      It all began as a one year experiment. In Dortmund she set up swapping circle, where people swap services. When the year ended she continued the experiment.
      She worked in friends house where she looked after theur animals and wetered the plants. Now she cooking for people in student residence. On return she can sleep there and use a computer. She also works as a psychoterapist and helps everybody.
    But most people weren't fair and they spend things they don't need. The massage of Heidemarie says that, you may not earn a lot of money but you be worth a lot as a person.

to streszczenie zawdzieczacie gasolowi:)

#2 2007-12-04 17:57:36

Kusiaty323

Nowy użytkownik

Punktów :   

Re: Anglik

to jest ta praca na 120 słów ale ja nie odpowiadam za błędy w słownictwie (umiem mówić nie pisać:()

In this material world money make happy a lot of people, but not me.
For me money is important but i have another much more important things. For money we can buy a lot of pleasure, we can live in a better way with will make some people happy, but for the money i will not buy a true love, real friend or respect. So if we will look at this from another site we will see that this happy is not real.
      For me biggest pleasure is conversation with my friends or just meet with my girlfriend. Those are a pleasure for maid( chyba rozum ale nie jestem pewien) and this is more important than material pleasures with will past and soon we will foget about them. But when we do not have any money we worried and we can not buy primary things. This problem is really complicate. I thing that every thing is for people but in right quantity.

jeszcze raz przepraszam za błędy:  od kusiatego323 ale chyba lepiej się nie przyznawać.

#3 2007-12-04 20:57:42

piorun71

Administrator

Punktów :   

Dzieki ci kusiaty na to wlasnie czekałem dzieki!!!!

#4 2007-12-05 14:29:53

bIeDrOnKa:):):*:*

Nowy użytkownik

Punktów :   

..::...a tak na marginesie, to nauczył sie ktoś tych 2  tekstów???..::..ps. na jutro cosik jest  z ang?????

Ostatnio edytowany przez bIeDrOnKa:):):*:* (2007-12-05 14:34:04)

Stopka forum

RSS